At Hendrix Heating & Air, our mission is to provide exceptional service with up-to-date knowledge of industry advancements in order to keep our customers’ homes safe and comfortable.
What Types of HVAC Services Do We Offer?
At Hendrix Heating & Air, our team of HVAC professionals has the credentials and experience to handle even the most complex issues. We are committed to providing top-notch service that meets all industry standards while also making sure your system is up and running as quickly as possible.
Our services include:
- AC repair – Our experienced technicians can diagnose any problem with your unit and get it back up and running in no time.
- AC installation and replacement – Whether you need a new system or an upgrade from an existing one, we provide comprehensive installation services for both residential and commercial properties.
- Air quality – Poor indoor air quality can lead to numerous health problems so it’s important to make sure your system is working properly at all times. We offer custom solutions for improved air quality in each space we work on.
- Ductless mini-split systems – These systems allow you to control temperatures in different areas independently without having to install ductwork throughout your home or building which makes them ideal for smaller spaces or renovations where traditional ducted systems are not feasible.
- Ductwork – We provide complete installation and repair services for residential ductwork systems so that you can enjoy optimal efficiency and comfort in your home.
- Emergency HVAC – Unexpected breakdowns can be stressful, but with our 24/7 emergency service availability, we’re here to help when you need us most.
- Furnaces – From gas furnaces to electric models, we have the expertise and tools to install or repair any type of furnace on the market today.
- Heater installation and replacement – Installing a new heater can be complicated and time consuming so it's important to have an experienced professional handle the job. We provide comprehensive solutions for all types of heating systems.
- Heater repair – Whether it’s a minor issue or something more serious, our technicians have the training and experience to get your system back up and running quickly and safely.
- HVAC maintenance – Regular maintenance is essential for ensuring peak performance of your HVAC system. We offer customized maintenance packages that meet the needs of each individual property.
Signs Your HVAC System Needs a Professional Look
It's not always obvious that your HVAC system is having issues, as many problems can start small and go unnoticed until they become more serious. That’s why it’s important to be aware of the warning signs that could indicate a problem with your system so you can call in a professional before it becomes too costly to repair.
Here are some common signs that you should look out for and give a professional HVAC technician a call if any of them occur:
- Uneven temperatures in different areas of the home
- Poor air quality due to clogged filters
- Loud or strange noises from your unit
- High energy bills without an increase in usage
- Unexpected short cycles
- Strange smells coming from your unit
If you’ve noticed any of these issues, don’t hesitate in giving Hendrix Heating & Air a call. Our team is available 24/7 and will respond quickly to any service request with a fully equipped truck with all the tools needed to get right to work.
I was so surprised they could send someone out the same day and within a few hours of my call.- Leenah Verbanac
I would recommend joe to anyone in a heart beat and will be using him in future for anything hvac related.- Daniel Todorovic
I’m very picky and stubborn and this company is doing it all right. Highly recommend and will definitely recommend.- Naut
He was honest and even took the time to re-explain to my spouse on the phone what the issue was. Will definitely use them again in the future.- Romayne Simonton
He arrived on time and answered my questions. He was professional and honest.- Cami Bowman
Great job! Glad to be on board as a new customer!- Cynthia Murphy
You did it Joe! Thanks again for getting my heat up and running, and for the excellent service!- Maria Duenas
I called that morning and they were to my house by 1pm fixed the problem in less than 45 minutes for an insanely reasonable price.- Brandy Allamong
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.
Entrust your HVAC needs to licensed, insured professionals.
No matter when you need us, we're ready to help.
Dial (757) 772-6598 or contact us online to schedule a free estimate and get your HVAC system back up and running today! We are proud to serve the communities of Newport News, Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, Hampton, and the surrounding areas.